September 12th – 17th 2017
September 2018 TBA
- Boutique Hotel accommodation for duration of scheduled dates 12th – 17th of September, 2017.
- All AP clients must stay in pre-chosen accommodation. Note: Supplements apply for single use rooms.
- Breakfasts, lunches & dinners as specifically stated in our detailed tour itinerary Note: Special dietary meals can be arranged but must be booked in advance. (See booking form)*
- A 7 day Berlin pass will be included in tour costs
- All lectures while on Avec Pleasure tour, provision of AP Art notes, detailed online resources to assist with further enjoyment of cultural venues visited & to assist research.
- Group transfers from Domestic Airport to Art Tour Hotel. Return transport will be included if you are leaving on the day the tour finishes.
- Provision of a unique Art Tour Diary for notes.
OPTIONAL/ ADDITIONAL COST
- Tickets to an exciting evening performance to one night of the BERLIN MUSIC FESTIVAL. To be performed at the acclaimed BERLIN PHILHARMONIC HALL.
Join us for our newest Art Tour, Berlin Art Week. Our VIP experience will show you a unique and less travelled side of Berlin.
“We travel in a small group of like-minded art enthusiasts, looking for new events and cultural destinations that will fuel our passion for contemporary art practice” A. McG W
As a VIP guest with AVEC PLEASURE ART TOURS at the Berlin Art Week, you will enjoy daily tours of artist’s studios where you will meet the artists and enjoy behind the scenes tours of many of Berlin’s contemporary art, performance and multi-media galleries.
Avec Pleasure invites you to join us for our third tour to Berlin during the fascinating ‘Berlin Art Week’ Our collective knowledge of Berlin’s exciting artistic network will show you a unique and less travelled side to Berlin.
Some of the participating Galleries visited: Deutsche Bank KunstHale, KW Institute for Contemporary Art, Station Berlin at Gleisdreieck, Arena Berlin, Akademie der Kunste, Berlinische Galerie, Nationalgalerie, Neuer Berliner Kunstverein (n.b.k.) and also many of Berlin’s famous historical museums within the Museum Island.
BERLIN ART WEEK
Whether it is your first visit to Berlin or a return visit, the Avec Pleasure team will work hard to ensure that your experience is tailored to meet your individualised wishes. Our Art Tours will broaden your understanding of contemporary art practice through impromptu lectures, with additional access to artisan workshops and specific group meetings with committed Berlin Artists.
Avec Pleasure Art Tours are small in size, and are focused on immersing our clients in the local culture of the visited country. We allocate ‘free-time’ and also design time to experience the local cuisines, even planning cooking classes and local wine appreciation events. In addition, we can incorporate Architectural and Historic tours of the visited city but this needs to be agreed to prior to our departure for Berlin and often at slight additional costs.
All members of our Avec Pleasure group will enjoy VIP entry to scheduled Berlin Art Week events. This will include escorted tours to a selection of Berlin’s newest contemporary galleries and specific artists studios; VIP viewing of several private collections and VIP invitations to numerous contemporary gallery showings. This is a wonderful way to gain an overview of the various art movements flourishing in Berlin!
Berlin Art Week coincides with the annual Art Berlin Contemporary (ABC) Fair – all our clients gain invitations to the special collectors events planned for this fair.