11th – 15th September 2020 ( 5 nights – 6 days).
Details shared once EOI sent.
- Boutique Hotel accommodation for duration of scheduled dates in September, 2019.
- All AP clients must stay in pre-chosen accommodation. Note: Supplements apply for single use rooms.
- Breakfasts, lunches & dinners as specifically stated in our detailed tour itinerary Note: Special dietary meals can be arranged but must be booked in advance. (See booking form)*
- A 7 day Berlin pass will be included in tour costs
- All lectures while on Avec Pleasure tour, provision of AP Art notes, detailed online resources to assist with further enjoyment of cultural venues visited & to assist research.
- Group transfers from Domestic Airport to Art Tour Hotel. Return transport will be included if you are leaving on the day the tour finishes.
- Provision of a unique Art Tour Diary for notes.
OPTIONAL/ ADDITIONAL COST
- Tickets to an exciting evening performance to one night of the BERLIN MUSIC FESTIVAL. To be performed at the acclaimed BERLIN PHILHARMONIC HALL.
Join us for our newest Art Tour, Berlin Art Week. Our VIP experience will show you a unique and less travelled side of Berlin.
“We travel in a small group of like-minded art enthusiasts, looking for new events and cultural destinations that will fuel our passion for contemporary art practice” A. McG W
As a VIP guest with AVEC PLEASURE ART TOURS at the Berlin Art Week, you will enjoy daily tours of artist’s studios where you will meet the artists and enjoy behind the scenes tours of many of Berlin’s contemporary art, performance and multi-media galleries.
Avec Pleasure invites you to join us for our third tour to Berlin during the fascinating ‘Berlin Art Week’ Our collective knowledge of Berlin’s exciting artistic network will show you a unique and less travelled side to Berlin.
Some of the participating Galleries visited: Deutsche Bank KunstHale, KW Institute for Contemporary Art, Station Berlin at Gleisdreieck, Arena Berlin, Akademie der Kunste, Berlinische Galerie, Nationalgalerie, Neuer Berliner Kunstverein (n.b.k.) and also many of Berlin’s famous historical museums within the Museum Island.
BERLIN ART WEEK
Berlin Art Week is one of the highlights in the year of contemporary art in the German capital and annually takes place in September. In 2019, for Berlin Art Week the big museums of contemporary art in Berlin, exhibition venues and art societies, two art fairs, private collections and project spaces join forces and present a joint exhibition programme. For almost a full week, the entire city opens up to art enthusiasts from around the globe: with openings, award ceremonies, talks and special events, art tours through the city and the exhibition venues, with urban interventions, open studios and galleries. During these days, visitors experience Berlin as a place for contemporary art, where German and international artists live and work, where art is created, and where current topics in art are being discussed.
The next Berlin Art Week will take place from 9—13 SEP 2020. Register now to receive our newsletter with weekly updates or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Berlin Art Week is made possible by the support of the Senate Department for Culture and Europe as well as the Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises, and realized with the support of GASAG AG. Kulturprojekte Berlin is responsible for coordination and communication.