September 7th – 12th 2017
$6,200 AUD (Excluding Airfares)
- Accommodation for (6) nights and (7) days Note: Extra supplements apply for single room use.
- Group transfers from Venice airport to the selected Avec Pleasure tour hotel are included, for those guests arriving and departing on the same days as tour dates.
- Provision of VIP Biennale Pass. Entrance fees to Venice art sites selected in our detailed itinerary.
- All Avec Pleasure lectures while on tour. Provision of customised notes on 57th Venice Biennale. Detailed online resources that assist our clients art experience.
- Vaporetto tickets for six days in Venice.
- Breakfasts and some dinners as specifically stated in our detailed tour itinerary. Note: This is provided to all our participants, once your initial deposit is paid.
- Drinks and food at welcome and farewell meals will be covered however, beverages at all other meals on tour will not be included.
Join us for an inspiring art experience. Avec pleasure is returning to venice for a VIP tour of the 57th Biennale, September 7th – 12th, 2017. This venice Art Tour will be lead by International Art Consultant, Anne McGravie-Wright.
Anne has extensive knowledge leading International VIP Art Tours to Venice, New Zealand, New York, Hong Kong and Berlin. A passionate advocate for Contemporary Art Practice, Anne will act as your principal guide, sharing her knowledge of Contemporary Art in a one-to-one service. This exclusive VIP Avec Pleasure Art Tour will enrich your understanding of the extensive cultural, culinary and artistic landscapes of the sophisticated Venetian scene.
Bookings are limited to a maximum of ten guests. For further information or to discuss the details of the 2017 VIP Avec Pleasure Art Tour to the 57th Venice Biennale, contact Anne McGravie-Wright.
THE VENICE BIENNALE
The Venice Biennale is considered one of the most prestigious Contemporary Art events in the world. Every two years selected countries profile their contemporary artists and tens of thousands flock to Venice to be part of this exciting event.
Venice has been host to their own International Art Biennale since 1896. It started with only a few National Pavilions and has now expanded to include the Arsenale, the Giardini with extensive satellite exhibitions spread throughout the city.
Anne is a passionate advocate for contemporary art and her critical eye is balanced with an enthusiastic approach. She brings with her years of direct experience with Artists of all disciplines and personal connections in the international art world. Traveling on an Avec Pleasure tour will bring a customised program of art events tailored to the discerning art collector and enthusiast alike.
Whether it is your first visit to Venice or you’re returning for another taste, Anne and her Avec Pleasure team can ensure that you will have a unique Art experience designed to your individual tastes. If time allows, Avec Pleasure can also arrange ‘add on’ cultural trips out of Venice to the many nearby Island areas of interest. Note: This will incur additional costs.