TBC (Excluding Airfares)
- Accommodation for (6) nights at a charming classical Venetian Hotel Note: Extra supplements apply for single room use.
- Provision of VIP Biennale Pass. Entrance fees to Venice art sites selected in our detailed itinerary.
- All Avec Pleasure lectures while on tour. Provision of customised notes on 58th Venice Biennale. Detailed online resources that assist our clients art experience.
- Vaporetto tickets for six days in Venice.
- Breakfasts and some dinners as specifically stated in our detailed tour itinerary. Note: This is provided to all our participants, once your initial deposit is paid.
- Dinners at welcome & farewell meals are included however, all beverages on tour are not included and incur extra cost.
The Biennale of Art 2021 in Venice is the 59th International Art Exhibition. It is held in multiple venues across the beautiful city of Venice over several months.
The Venice Biennale is considered one of the most inspired and prestigious Contemporary Art events in the world. Every two years selected countries profile their contemporary artists and tens of thousands flock to Venice to be part of this exciting cultural event. Venice has been host to their own International Art Biennale since 1896. Over the years it has expanded to include the Arsenale, the Giardini and extensive satellite exhibitions throughout the city.
Anne is a passionate advocate for Contemporary Art and her critical eye is balanced with an enthusiastic approach to sharing the spirit of the works. She brings with her years of direct experience with Artists of all disciplines and personal connections in the International art world.
Whether it is your first visit to Venice or you are returning for another taste, Anne and the Avec Pleasure team can ensure that you will have a unique Art experience designed to your individual tastes.
If your interests include other areas Avec Pleasure can arrange for ‘add on’ cultural trips within Venice and out of Venice to the many nearby Island areas of interest.
Note: These will incur additional costs.
Bookings are limited to a maximum of ten guests to keep the tour intimate and flexible. For further information or to discuss the details of our 2020 tours to the Venice Biennale please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org